Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Term time only - 34 weeks) + 2 days during school holidays
Annual Holidays: 5.6 weeks (during school holidays)
Days: 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
Status: Permanent Contract
Required From: September 2023
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and talented chef to assist the Catering Manager in developing an outstanding menu and meal service for our pupils and staff.
You will have a passion and flair for food and service quality, resulting in the creation of fresh and nutritious meals of the highest standard. Working with a friendly and supportive kitchen team, you will be organised with excellent communication skills.
All candidates are required to complete an application form.
Candidates are requested to complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. This is not a mandatory requirement and the candidate's job application is not dependent on the completion of this form. The form assists the School in monitoring who is applying for employment and our adherence to equal opportunities best practice and progress towards identifying any barriers to diversity among our workforce. The form is kept separate from the candidate's application and is not seen by the interview panel.
Completed application forms can be submitted electronically to email@example.com or by post and marked for the attention of the HR Department.
Application deadline: Monday, 5th June 2023 at 9am
Interviews to be held: Week commencing 12th June 2023
All prospective candidates should familiarise themselves with the following documents prior to making an application:
- Job Description
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Keeping Children Safe in Education (Part 1)
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Staff Privacy Notice
If you have any questions you may contact:
Phone: 020 8783 3556
The School reserves the right to interview and appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
TPS is committed to:
- - Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- - Encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion within the School and eliminating unlawful discrimination. We aim to create an environment where staff and pupils can flourish and be supported to work at their best. We understand the value that diversity and inclusion can bring and we aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and the communities that we support.